Estudiantes Rio Cuarto VS Almirante Brown Prediction Argentine Division 2

Estudiantes Rio Cuarto VS Almirante Brown Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Argentine Division 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Estudiantes Rio Cuarto got 3 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.7 with 13 points in Argentine Division 2.

 

2. Almirante Brown got 4 wins, 1 draws and 4 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.8 with 13 points in Argentine Division 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Estudiantes Rio Cuarto win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Estudiantes Rio Cuarto win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Almirante Brown win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Estudiantes Rio Cuarto last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/W/W; Handicap:W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/V/U/O/O. Almirante Brown last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/D/W; Handicap: L/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: V/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Estudiantes Rio Cuarto wins is 47.06%, the chance for a draw is 29.80% and the chance for Almirante Brown to win this game is 23.14%.


Estudiantes Rio Cuarto VS Almirante Brown
Prediction:Estudiantes Rio Cuarto

Estudiantes Rio Cuarto VS Almirante Brown Prediction Argentine Division 2

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)