Atletico Junior Barranquilla VS Millonarios Prediction Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura

Atletico Junior Barranquilla VS Millonarios Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Atletico Junior Barranquilla got 8 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.7 with 29 points in Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura.

 

2. Millonarios got 10 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.3 with 33 points in Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Atletico Junior Barranquilla win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Atletico Junior Barranquilla win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Millonarios win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Atletico Junior Barranquilla last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/D/D; Handicap:L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U. Millonarios last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/D; Handicap: L/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Atletico Junior Barranquilla wins is 53.64%, the chance for a draw is 28.66% and the chance for Millonarios to win this game is 17.70%.


Atletico Junior Barranquilla VS Millonarios
Prediction:Atletico Junior Barranquilla

Atletico Junior Barranquilla VS Millonarios Prediction Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)