Deportivo Lara VS Carabobo FC Prediction Primera Division de Venezuela

Deportivo Lara VS Carabobo FC Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Primera Division de Venezuela -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Deportivo Lara got 2 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.4 with 8 points in Primera Division de Venezuela.

 

2. Carabobo FC got 2 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.5 with 8 points in Primera Division de Venezuela.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Deportivo Lara win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Deportivo Lara win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Carabobo FC win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 71.43%, over 2.5 rate is 71.43% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Deportivo Lara last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/W/W; Handicap:L/-/L/W/-; Over/Under: U/-/O/O/-. Carabobo FC last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/W/L; Handicap: -/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: -/O/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Deportivo Lara wins is 52.30%, the chance for a draw is 26.18% and the chance for Carabobo FC to win this game is 21.52%.


Deportivo Lara VS Carabobo FC
Prediction:Deportivo Lara

Deportivo Lara VS Carabobo FC Prediction Primera Division de Venezuela

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)