RC Relizane VS MC Oran Prediction Algerian Ligue Professionnelle 1

RC Relizane VS MC Oran Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Algerian Ligue Professionnelle 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. RC Relizane got 6 wins, 9 draws and 9 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.12 with 27 points in Algerian Ligue Professionnelle 1.

 

2. MC Oran got 11 wins, 11 draws and 2 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.3 with 44 points in Algerian Ligue Professionnelle 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, RC Relizane win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 16.67% in the last 7 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, RC Relizane win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches. MC Oran win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. RC Relizane last five matches, 1x2: D/D/L/D/L; Handicap:W/L/-/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/-/O/U. MC Oran last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/D/W; Handicap: L/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that RC Relizane wins is 24.94%, the chance for a draw is 30.57% and the chance for MC Oran to win this game is 44.49%.


RC Relizane VS MC Oran
Prediction:MC Oran

RC Relizane VS MC Oran Prediction Algerian Ligue Professionnelle 1

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)