SJK Seinajoen VS KuPs Prediction Finland Veikkausliga

SJK Seinajoen VS KuPs Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Finland Veikkausliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. SJK Seinajoen got 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.5 with 8 points in Finland Veikkausliga.

 

2. KuPs got 2 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.7 with 7 points in Finland Veikkausliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, SJK Seinajoen win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, SJK Seinajoen win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 57.14%, over 2.5 rate is 14.29% in the last 10 matches. KuPs win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. SJK Seinajoen last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/D/D; Handicap:W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U. KuPs last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/W/D; Handicap: L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that SJK Seinajoen wins is 30.21%, the chance for a draw is 29.11% and the chance for KuPs to win this game is 40.69%.


SJK Seinajoen VS KuPs
Prediction:KuPs

SJK Seinajoen VS KuPs Prediction Finland Veikkausliga

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)