Lahti VS Ilves Tampere Prediction Finland Veikkausliga

Lahti VS Ilves Tampere Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Finland Veikkausliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Lahti got 3 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.4 with 9 points in Finland Veikkausliga.

 

2. Ilves Tampere got 3 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.3 with 10 points in Finland Veikkausliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Lahti win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Lahti win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 62.50%, over 2.5 rate is 62.50% in the last 10 matches. Ilves Tampere win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 57.14%, over 2.5 rate is 28.57% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Lahti last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/L/W; Handicap:W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/O. Ilves Tampere last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/L/W; Handicap: W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Lahti wins is 37.30%, the chance for a draw is 29.29% and the chance for Ilves Tampere to win this game is 33.41%.


Lahti VS Ilves Tampere
Prediction:Lahti

Lahti VS Ilves Tampere Prediction Finland Veikkausliga

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)