Myanmar VS Kyrgyzstan Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)

Myanmar VS Kyrgyzstan Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Myanmar got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Kyrgyzstan got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Myanmar win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 75.00% in the last 4 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Myanmar win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches. Kyrgyzstan win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Myanmar last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/L; Handicap:L/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O. Kyrgyzstan last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/L/W; Handicap: L/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Myanmar wins is 10.45%, the chance for a draw is 19.33% and the chance for Kyrgyzstan to win this game is 70.22%.


Myanmar VS Kyrgyzstan
Prediction:Kyrgyzstan

Myanmar VS Kyrgyzstan Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)