Hong Kong VS Iraq Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)

Hong Kong VS Iraq Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Hong Kong got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Iraq got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Hong Kong win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Hong Kong win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches. Iraq win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Hong Kong last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/W; Handicap:W/V/L/W/V; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U. Iraq last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/W; Handicap: L/-/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/-/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Hong Kong wins is 4.54%, the chance for a draw is 10.43% and the chance for Iraq to win this game is 85.03%.


Hong Kong VS Iraq
Prediction:Iraq

Hong Kong VS Iraq Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)