China VS Maldives Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)

China VS Maldives Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. China got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Maldives got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, China win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, China win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 12.50%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 10 matches. Maldives win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. China last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap:L/V/-/-/V; Over/Under: U/U/-/-/U. Maldives last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/L/L; Handicap: L/W/V/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that China wins is 92.23%, the chance for a draw is 5.35% and the chance for Maldives to win this game is 2.42%.


China VS Maldives
Prediction:China

China VS Maldives Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)