Yemen VS Uzbekistan Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)

Yemen VS Uzbekistan Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Yemen got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Uzbekistan got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Yemen win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Yemen win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Uzbekistan win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Yemen last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/L/L; Handicap:L/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/V/O. Uzbekistan last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/W/L; Handicap: W/-/L/W/-; Over/Under: O/-/U/O/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Yemen wins is 5.26%, the chance for a draw is 11.05% and the chance for Uzbekistan to win this game is 83.69%.


Yemen VS Uzbekistan
Prediction:Uzbekistan

Yemen VS Uzbekistan Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)