Singapore VS Saudi Arabia Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)

Singapore VS Saudi Arabia Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Singapore got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Saudi Arabia got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Singapore win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 4 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Singapore win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches. Saudi Arabia win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Singapore last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/W/L; Handicap:L/L/-/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/-/O/U. Saudi Arabia last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/W; Handicap: W/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Singapore wins is 2.55%, the chance for a draw is 6.51% and the chance for Saudi Arabia to win this game is 90.94%.


Singapore VS Saudi Arabia
Prediction:Saudi Arabia

Singapore VS Saudi Arabia Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)