Kuwait VS Jordan Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)

Kuwait VS Jordan Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Kuwait got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Jordan got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Kuwait win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Kuwait win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 22.22%, over 2.5 rate is 77.78% in the last 10 matches. Jordan win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Kuwait last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/L/L; Handicap:L/L/L/L/-; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/-. Jordan last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/W/W; Handicap: W/V/-/W/W; Over/Under: U/V/-/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Kuwait wins is 31.65%, the chance for a draw is 29.74% and the chance for Jordan to win this game is 38.61%.


Kuwait VS Jordan
Prediction:Jordan

Kuwait VS Jordan Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)