Derry City VS Bohemians Prediction Ireland Premier Division

Derry City VS Bohemians Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Ireland Premier Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Derry City got 4 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.8 with 17 points in Ireland Premier Division.

 

2. Bohemians got 6 wins, 2 draws and 6 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.5 with 20 points in Ireland Premier Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Derry City win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Derry City win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Bohemians win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Derry City last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/D/D; Handicap:W/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/U. Bohemians last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/W/W; Handicap: W/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Derry City wins is 34.23%, the chance for a draw is 29.95% and the chance for Bohemians to win this game is 35.82%.


Derry City VS Bohemians
Prediction:Bohemians

Derry City VS Bohemians Prediction Ireland Premier Division

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)