Dundalk VS Waterford United Prediction Ireland Premier Division

Dundalk VS Waterford United Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Ireland Premier Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Dundalk got 4 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.7 with 17 points in Ireland Premier Division.

 

2. Waterford United got 2 wins, 0 draws and 11 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.10 with 6 points in Ireland Premier Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Dundalk win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Dundalk win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Waterford United win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 10.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Dundalk last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/D/L; Handicap:W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U. Waterford United last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/L; Handicap: L/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Dundalk wins is 76.65%, the chance for a draw is 15.35% and the chance for Waterford United to win this game is 7.99%.


Dundalk VS Waterford United
Prediction:Dundalk

Dundalk VS Waterford United Prediction Ireland Premier Division

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)