Shamrock Rovers VS Finn Harps Prediction Ireland Premier Division

Shamrock Rovers VS Finn Harps Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Ireland Premier Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Shamrock Rovers got 9 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.1 with 30 points in Ireland Premier Division.

 

2. Finn Harps got 5 wins, 3 draws and 6 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.6 with 18 points in Ireland Premier Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Shamrock Rovers win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Shamrock Rovers win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Finn Harps win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Shamrock Rovers last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/D/W; Handicap:L/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O. Finn Harps last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/D/L; Handicap: L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Shamrock Rovers wins is 73.01%, the chance for a draw is 18.37% and the chance for Finn Harps to win this game is 8.62%.


Shamrock Rovers VS Finn Harps
Prediction:Shamrock Rovers

Shamrock Rovers VS Finn Harps Prediction Ireland Premier Division

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)