Salthill Devon Galway VS Athlone Town Prediction Ireland First Division

Salthill Devon Galway VS Athlone Town Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Ireland First Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Salthill Devon Galway got 2 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.7 with 10 points in Ireland First Division.

 

2. Athlone Town got 5 wins, 1 draws and 4 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.3 with 16 points in Ireland First Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Salthill Devon Galway win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Salthill Devon Galway win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 22.22%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches. Athlone Town win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Salthill Devon Galway last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/L/W; Handicap:L/V/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/O. Athlone Town last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/L/L; Handicap: L/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Salthill Devon Galway wins is 48.13%, the chance for a draw is 25.75% and the chance for Athlone Town to win this game is 26.11%.


Salthill Devon Galway VS Athlone Town
Prediction:Salthill Devon Galway

Salthill Devon Galway VS Athlone Town Prediction Ireland First Division

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)