Wexford (Youth) VS Treaty United Prediction Ireland First Division

Wexford (Youth) VS Treaty United Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Ireland First Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Wexford (Youth) got 1 wins, 0 draws and 9 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.10 with 3 points in Ireland First Division.

 

2. Treaty United got 4 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.4 with 16 points in Ireland First Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Wexford (Youth) win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Wexford (Youth) win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Treaty United win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Wexford (Youth) last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/L/L; Handicap:W/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O. Treaty United last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/L/D; Handicap: W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Wexford (Youth) wins is 25.20%, the chance for a draw is 26.72% and the chance for Treaty United to win this game is 48.08%.


Wexford (Youth) VS Treaty United
Prediction:Treaty United

Wexford (Youth) VS Treaty United Prediction Ireland First Division

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)