Sampaio Correa VS Ponte Preta Prediction Brazil Serie B

Sampaio Correa VS Ponte Preta Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Brazil Serie B -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sampaio Correa got 0 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.12 with 2 points in Brazil Serie B.

 

2. Ponte Preta got 0 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.13 with 1 points in Brazil Serie B.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sampaio Correa win rate is 12.50%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 8 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sampaio Correa win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches. Ponte Preta win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sampaio Correa last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/W/D; Handicap:W/L/-/-/-; Over/Under: U/U/-/-/-. Ponte Preta last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/D/D; Handicap: V/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: V/O/V/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sampaio Correa wins is 37.02%, the chance for a draw is 29.88% and the chance for Ponte Preta to win this game is 33.11%.


Sampaio Correa VS Ponte Preta
Prediction:Sampaio Correa

Sampaio Correa VS Ponte Preta Prediction Brazil Serie B

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)