All Boys VS Barracas Central Prediction Argentine Division 2

All Boys VS Barracas Central Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Argentine Division 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. All Boys got 4 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.5 with 16 points in Argentine Division 2.

 

2. Barracas Central got 3 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.12 with 13 points in Argentine Division 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, All Boys win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, All Boys win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Barracas Central win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. All Boys last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/W/D; Handicap:W/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/V/U/U. Barracas Central last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/L/W; Handicap: V/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: V/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that All Boys wins is 39.28%, the chance for a draw is 33.88% and the chance for Barracas Central to win this game is 26.84%.


All Boys VS Barracas Central
Prediction:All Boys

All Boys VS Barracas Central Prediction Argentine Division 2

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)