Temperley VS Nueva Chicago Prediction Argentine Division 2

Temperley VS Nueva Chicago Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Argentine Division 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Temperley got 3 wins, 1 draws and 5 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.16 with 10 points in Argentine Division 2.

 

2. Nueva Chicago got 1 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.17 with 6 points in Argentine Division 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Temperley win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 16.67% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Temperley win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Nueva Chicago win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Temperley last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/D/W; Handicap:W/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/V/O. Nueva Chicago last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/D/L; Handicap: L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Temperley wins is 39.43%, the chance for a draw is 35.62% and the chance for Nueva Chicago to win this game is 24.95%.


Temperley VS Nueva Chicago
Prediction:Temperley

Temperley VS Nueva Chicago Prediction Argentine Division 2

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)