Tampa Bay Rowdies VS Loudoun United Prediction USL First Division

Tampa Bay Rowdies VS Loudoun United Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
USL First Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Tampa Bay Rowdies got 5 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.1 with 15 points in USL First Division.

 

2. Loudoun United got 1 wins, 0 draws and 4 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.30 with 3 points in USL First Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Tampa Bay Rowdies win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Tampa Bay Rowdies win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 83.33%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches. Loudoun United win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Tampa Bay Rowdies last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/W; Handicap:L/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O. Loudoun United last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/L/L; Handicap: L/V/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/V/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Tampa Bay Rowdies wins is 78.60%, the chance for a draw is 14.34% and the chance for Loudoun United to win this game is 7.06%.


Tampa Bay Rowdies VS Loudoun United
Prediction:Tampa Bay Rowdies

Tampa Bay Rowdies VS Loudoun United Prediction USL First Division

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)