Slavia Mozyr VS FC Minsk Prediction Belarusian Premier League

Slavia Mozyr VS FC Minsk Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Belarusian Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Slavia Mozyr got 2 wins, 2 draws and 7 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.13 with 8 points in Belarusian Premier League.

 

2. FC Minsk got 3 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.10 with 13 points in Belarusian Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Slavia Mozyr win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 88.89% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Slavia Mozyr win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches. FC Minsk win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Slavia Mozyr last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/D/L; Handicap:L/L/W/W/V; Over/Under: V/O/U/U/O. FC Minsk last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/D/L; Handicap: L/W/W/V/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Slavia Mozyr wins is 45.21%, the chance for a draw is 26.52% and the chance for FC Minsk to win this game is 28.27%.


Slavia Mozyr VS FC Minsk
Prediction:Slavia Mozyr

Slavia Mozyr VS FC Minsk Prediction Belarusian Premier League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)