Banga Gargzdai VS Hegelmann Litauen Prediction Lithuania - 1.Division

Banga Gargzdai VS Hegelmann Litauen Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Lithuania - 1.Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Banga Gargzdai got 3 wins, 2 draws and 9 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.9 with 11 points in Lithuania - 1.Division.

 

2. Hegelmann Litauen got 5 wins, 3 draws and 7 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.5 with 18 points in Lithuania - 1.Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Banga Gargzdai win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 5 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Banga Gargzdai win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Hegelmann Litauen win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Banga Gargzdai last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/D; Handicap:L/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/O. Hegelmann Litauen last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/W; Handicap: W/-/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/-/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Banga Gargzdai wins is 27.54%, the chance for a draw is 27.81% and the chance for Hegelmann Litauen to win this game is 44.64%.


Banga Gargzdai VS Hegelmann Litauen
Prediction:Hegelmann Litauen

Banga Gargzdai VS Hegelmann Litauen Prediction Lithuania - 1.Division

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)