Liverpool URU VS IA Sud America Prediction Uruguay Primera Division

Liverpool URU VS IA Sud America Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Uruguay Primera Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Liverpool URU got 3 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.1 with 9 points in Uruguay Primera Division.

 

2. IA Sud America got 2 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.7 with 7 points in Uruguay Primera Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Liverpool URU win rate is 57.14%, handicap odds win rate is 57.14%, over 2.5 rate is 57.14% in the last 7 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Liverpool URU win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. IA Sud America win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 75.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Liverpool URU last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/W/D; Handicap:W/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/U. IA Sud America last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/W/W; Handicap: V/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Liverpool URU wins is 54.93%, the chance for a draw is 26.90% and the chance for IA Sud America to win this game is 18.17%.


Liverpool URU VS IA Sud America
Prediction:Liverpool URU

Liverpool URU VS IA Sud America Prediction Uruguay Primera Division

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)