Atletico Venezuela VS Mineros de Guayana Prediction Primera Division de Venezuela

Atletico Venezuela VS Mineros de Guayana Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Primera Division de Venezuela -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Atletico Venezuela got 1 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.6 with 7 points in Primera Division de Venezuela.

 

2. Mineros de Guayana got 4 wins, 0 draws and 3 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.2 with 12 points in Primera Division de Venezuela.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Atletico Venezuela win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Atletico Venezuela win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Mineros de Guayana win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Atletico Venezuela last five matches, 1x2: D/D/L/D/D; Handicap:W/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/U. Mineros de Guayana last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/L; Handicap: W/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Atletico Venezuela wins is 34.74%, the chance for a draw is 28.28% and the chance for Mineros de Guayana to win this game is 36.98%.


Atletico Venezuela VS Mineros de Guayana
Prediction:Mineros de Guayana

Atletico Venezuela VS Mineros de Guayana Prediction Primera Division de Venezuela

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)