TSV Steinbach VS FSV Frankfurt Prediction Germany Regionalliga

TSV Steinbach VS FSV Frankfurt Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Germany Regionalliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. TSV Steinbach got 21 wins, 10 draws and 10 losses in the last 41 matches, rank No.5 with 73 points in Germany Regionalliga.

 

2. FSV Frankfurt got 20 wins, 9 draws and 12 losses in the last 41 matches, rank No.6 with 69 points in Germany Regionalliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, TSV Steinbach win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 6 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, TSV Steinbach win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 62.50% in the last 10 matches. FSV Frankfurt win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. TSV Steinbach last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/L; Handicap:L/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/V/O/O/O. FSV Frankfurt last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/W/L; Handicap: L/L/W/W/-; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that TSV Steinbach wins is 51.70%, the chance for a draw is 24.35% and the chance for FSV Frankfurt to win this game is 23.95%.


TSV Steinbach VS FSV Frankfurt
Prediction:TSV Steinbach

TSV Steinbach VS FSV Frankfurt Prediction Germany Regionalliga

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)