Kickers Offenbach VS FSV Mainz 05 (Youth) Prediction Germany Regionalliga

Kickers Offenbach VS FSV Mainz 05 (Youth) Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Germany Regionalliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Kickers Offenbach got 24 wins, 12 draws and 5 losses in the last 41 matches, rank No.3 with 84 points in Germany Regionalliga.

 

2. FSV Mainz 05 (Youth) got 13 wins, 10 draws and 18 losses in the last 41 matches, rank No.16 with 49 points in Germany Regionalliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Kickers Offenbach win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Kickers Offenbach win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 62.50%, over 2.5 rate is 75.00% in the last 10 matches. FSV Mainz 05 (Youth) win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 75.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Kickers Offenbach last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/L; Handicap:-/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: -/O/U/O/O. FSV Mainz 05 (Youth) last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/W/L; Handicap: -/L/L/-/L; Over/Under: -/V/U/-/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Kickers Offenbach wins is 75.09%, the chance for a draw is 15.27% and the chance for FSV Mainz 05 (Youth) to win this game is 9.64%.


Kickers Offenbach VS FSV Mainz 05 (Youth)
Prediction:Kickers Offenbach

Kickers Offenbach VS FSV Mainz 05 (Youth) Prediction Germany Regionalliga

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)